Sunday, February 17, 2008

#5 Discovering Flickr


Yellow daffodil
Originally uploaded by Bluebell Rav
What an amazing site this is (despite its title missing a vowel)! I found searching this photo-sharing site was great fun. It makes you want to actually do something with your photo's rather than leaving them stored on your digital camera or stuffing them in a box . I found it amazing all the fantastic photo's people are willing to share.

I chose this photo of a daffodil because it looks cheery and reflects my openess to learning new things. (Such as now I know a Tag isn't simply that little square label hanging out the back of a collar!)

1 comment:

Webgurl said...

You're doing a great job with your L2.0 blog. You brought up a curious point on the origin of the name Flickr. Check out the following post:

http://tinyurl.com/3ynujr

Cheers, webgurl